Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Footprint - June 25th

Actually, after all the final exams it is the first day for me to coding today. As what I have discussed with Jan last week, it seems to be a hard startup for our project.

First, I need to build up a tiny hypervisor which can support simple functions for nested virtualization test cases. Here is a simple tiny hypervisor named NOVA (https://github.com/IntelLabs/NOVA). I'm now reading through all NOVA's code. But unfortunately NOVA is written in C++! I have almost forget how to write inheritance! So I need "C++ Primer" by hand when reading codes ;(. I planned to thoroughly understand NOVA's code and write an abstract of implementing tiny hypervisor before IRC meet of this weekend.

It is sad that I have not received my welcome package! Some of my friends received request of custom declaration but I haven't got any message or phone call. I will ask Carol for my trace number of FedEx and then call FedEx for details of my package.

I'm itch for new lens, Sigma 10-20mm/F4~5.6, using on my D7000. I'm now staggering, maybe because the payment of GSoC has not come to hand.^_^

1 comment: